I believe new parents need teaching and support to become phenomenal parents.
I bring an extra set of hands with an abundance of experience to help your family make a smooth transition with your new addition.
* I have been a postpartum doula in Rochester, NY since 2005 and have supported over 50 families as they adjusted to a new baby (or two!). *I am a trained birth doula with DONA International.
* I am a certified postpartum doula (PCD(DONA)) with DONA International. (dona.org)
* I became a Certified Lactation Counselor (CLC) in 2008 with Healthy Children’s Academy of Lactation Policy and Practice. (healthychildren.cc)
* I am a mom of 6, Grams to 5, and have 35 years of family life experience
* I live in Grand Junction, Colorado, and look forward to helping many Grand Valley families “spread their wings” in the years to come.